Friday, March 28, 2014

Sky rain

I like it when it starts raining outside because I just like the sound that the rain makes.  I also like looking at the rain fall from the sky because since there are many drops it makes it look interesting.  What I don't like about the rain is being out in it because its really annoying have to walk around with a wet shirt and you would eventually get sick from being outside to long.  I don't like driving out in the rain because the roads are always slippery and my car could always hydroplane which puts me at more of a risk for getting into a car wreck which is what I really dont want.  Another thing that I like about the rain is that when someone else is driving me around at night and its raining I like to look at the road and see the reflections of light coming off of it.  Overall I really do like rain because I think that it is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment