Friday, March 21, 2014

Cook

When I was little my grandma always used to make me tamales all of the time and they would either have sugar or no sugar.  I think that the tamales that were sweet tasted the best because they had sugar, raisins, and other ingredients that I didn’t know about in the tamales and the color of it was blue, which was my favorite color.  The other kind of tamale that my grandma made was brownish and it had chicken and some kind of sauce in it and it tasted very good but I think I still liked the sweet tamale a lot more.  Every time my grandma made tamales she would always make a lot of them and I always made sure that I was satisfied with them.

I kind of want to know how to make my grandmas tamales but at the same time I don’t really want to.  I want to know to make tamales because I think that it would be fun helping my grandma out and it would be cool to see of all the ingredients come together.  Also I would be able to make tamales whenever I wanted to that way my cravings can be satisfied whenever I choose.  I don’t want learn how to make tamales because they just take hours and hours to make and the pot you have to use is huge and take up a lot of space.  I also would not want to make them is because I would probably end up getting fat off eating tamales.  But I do eat tamales from time to time whenever my grandma makes them.




No comments:

Post a Comment