Monday, March 24, 2014

She is blonde

2 brunettes and a blonde chick escape from a prison and the cops are after them.  The 3 girls go into a barn and they all 3 hide in 3 different potato sacks, the cops go in there and start to look around.  The cops find the sacks and they poke the one with the first brunette and she says "meow" then they poke the second one and she says "rough rough" and then they poke the blond and she's says "potato.

The young boy was angry because since he did not do his chore and because he got bad grades his parents took away his ps4 and that made him very angry because not he had nothing to do and he couldn't comunicate with his friends.

I was not happy the other day because because I was talking to my parents about buying a PS4 with my own money and they said that I could not buy it.  I got mad because I was like its my money and I want to get it but they still didn't let me buy it.  I will probably buy later on in the future and surprise them with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment