Monday, March 17, 2014

Senses

I wish that I was on another planet that have people on because I think that they would be interesting to meet because they would act and feel different.  I do believe there there might be some other kind of human race out there because there are billions and billions of other planets out there and I just cant believe that out of those billions of planets there is only "one" planet that has humans.  If I were on that planet with super humans then I would suspect that they would have better technology and better lives that the people on earth.  The only thing that would make me wonder the most is that if they thought that they would be the only ones in the universe.

What I see in this room is a lot of computers, books, backpacks, desks, pencils, people, paper, cables, projector, whiteboard, walls, outlet, colors, erasers, marker, projector screen, keyboards, floor, clothes, shoes, bags, glasses, cups, straws, lights, tiles, sprinklers, printers, telephones, cellphones. keys, wallets, chairs, laptop.

I can hear a lot of typing, people in chairs, sniffing, door closing, people moving, papers, and I cant really hear anything else.

I can touch my laptop, my desk, my backpack, my chair, papers, water bottle, clothes, wallet, phones, and a lot of other things.

I can smell, bananas, beans, flowers, coffee, candy, cake, chocolate, colognes, and eggs.

I can taste toothpaste, beans, bread, peanut butter, milk, rice, and oranges.

I could go to a place where I could do whatever I wanted then that place would just be like a lucid dream which would make go to random places whenever I wanted.  The place would probably be very cool and very unreal and I would be able to fly fly, make things appear just by thinking about it, and I just be free from everything else and able to do whatever I wanted to do.  I think that we all go to our favorite places whenever we sleep because we all have lucid dreams and always end doing what makes us happy in our dreams.  So that makes think that there isn't a places that you can;t go to that will make you really happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment