Monday, March 24, 2014

I will never do that again

What I will never do again eat anything spicy ever again in my life.  The reason why Im never eating anything spicy again is because when I was little my uncle was eating food and next to his plate he had pepper and I did not really not what it was at the time and what I is I went up to it and grabbed then ate it al with a single bite.  As son as my taste buds tasted the pepper my tongue and my entire mouth lit on fire and my face turned red.  I ran to go to go  get some water but no matter how much water I drank the burning sensation did not go away I kept drinking more and nothing happened.  I then tried drinking lots of milk but nothing helped so I just stood their in pain while my uncle laughing at how red my face was.  That is why I will never eat anything spicy again so that my mouth never lights of fire and I dont get embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment