Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why I Am Scared of The Dark


Horror movies have been around for a really long time and they are only getting scarier and scarier.  The reason they are getting scarier is because people have been coming up with a lot more ideas of different monster and different methods on how to scare people more effectively.  Also the graphics of technology has been getting a lot better which makes monsters, demons, etc. even more realistic which makes it more scary.  Horry movies gives me an adrenaline rush and they don’t scare me any more because I am older but because I got scared more easily when I was little I was more vulnerable to being scared by a movie I watched a lot of horror movies when I was little which is why I ended up being scared of the dark.

 I did get scared of most horror movies when I was little but a few movies had the biggest impact on my fear of darkness.  One of those moves was called amity vill horror, which was one of the scariest movies I have seen even to this day.  The movie was mainly about a little dead girl (children in horror movies scare me the most) who was killed by her father and haunted the house where another family was currently living in.  The reason it scared me so was because whenever I saw the dead girl she always came out or was in darkness.  Every scene in the movie was a pop scene where the camera just zoomed at her face and there was always a loud sound at the same time, which made me jump. 


            I kind of felt like the girl could be real and that a ghost like that could be haunting my house, which made me, really scared.  After the watching the movie I noticed that I was in a dark room and I looked my closet, which was open, and it was pitch black.  After looking at it for a while I could literally see the little dead girl coming out from closet, I mean it was so vivid and felt so real.  And that is why I was really scared of the dark and not I am not scared anymore because I am older now and know that monsters aren’t really and there is nothing that is going to come out of the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment