Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Being On a Team


As a paintball player I had always enjoyed being on a team with my friends and always winning all the time.  I really love going paint balling because it is just so much fun to run around shooting people with paintball guns and getting them out.  I also like because it is really cheap and you don’t have to worry about having your own equipment because it is free when you pay a fee for it.  Sometimes paint balling does hurt whenever your get shot from like 4 ft away but the pain subsides after a couple of minutes.  Paint balling I think is the coolest hobby out there for many people. 

            When my friends and I go paint balling together we always like to work on different strategies and scenarios before the game starts so that we can maximize our chances of winning.  We also like watching other teams play against each other so that we would be able to observe if there style of playing.  Observing the style of teams is very important because when do figure out their style then we figure out the way of winning.  I think that learning the style of a team is the biggest advantage and most important information that we could get because we could build certain kind of strategies that is built for their playing style.

 For example if the enemy team likes to rush then our strategy would be to just to hide and for them because if they rush, then that means they are just going to be running down the field as fast as they can without concentrating on anything else besides getting down the field as fast as they can.  And that gives my team an advantage over the enemy team because all we have to do is just wait for the people to come to us and then take them out as soon as they get close enough.

            For a team that like to just stay back at their fort our strategy is just to creep up on them from all sides and get into a perfect position where we can see them but they cannot see us.  We would then try to count them off to make sure that the whole enemy team is in one place and we don’t have an enemy that is going around that is going to eventually shoot my team in the back.  Once we go through what I like to call phase one we move to phase two which where we start shooting at the enemy team from all sides trying to get at least one of them out which will give us a bigger advantage.  We try to shoot so that the enemy so much so that they wont stick their head and see were we are shooting them from which pretty much makes us invisible to the enemy team.  Once the enemy team is pinned down and scared I would run as fast as I could at their fort get inside and get like 2-3 people out and then I would give a call out so that my entire team could rush in and wipe out the enemy team.

Those were just some of the strategies that I use when I go out paint balling with all of my friends on the weekends.  Using my strategies could help you get an advantage over the enemy team and it will give you more of chance of winning.  I don’t think that paint balling is all about skill, I think that it is all about how well you work with your team and how good your strategy is because without those two, you will end up losing a lot more you than you should be.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment