Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Freewriting


Fear has always been without us since the beginning of time and it is one of our strongest emotions that we have towards things that we do not know of.  It is something that can consume you if you don’t know how to control it and it can either save your life or end it as well.  Fear is something you cannot not stop when your mind and body senses that it is danger.  Fear will always be with you no matter what you do, you just have to learn how to gain control of it and use towards your advantage.

In the time of the caveman it was fear that had kept them alive the entire time because fear is what made the caveman run away from something that was much bigger that him.  If he saw something scary or lets say he was at the edge off a cliff the caveman would not know how the high the cliff was nor did he know if he could survive if he jump off.  He didn’t know any of those things and he didn’t have because fear always came in which gave him a natural reaction to back away from the cliff which would save his life every time.

Fear can also be really bad at time especially in the modern would that we live in today.  The reason I say that it is bad is because lets say that you are driving on a bridge and a car hits and you fall into the water.  Right then your brain has a huge amount of fear which will cause you to panic and that is when fear gives you less of a chance for surviving.  If you let fear take over you completely then you will not be able to concentrate on the main goal, which is getting out of the car as fast as possible. The only thing you will be doing without controlling fear is you will be shaking and you won’t be able to focus on what you are doing.

There are two things that fear can do, it can either work in saving your life or it can help you end your life.  All you have to do is to learn how to control it and harness its power.  For example whenever I was driving I drove across a sheet of ice and lost total control of traction and started to spin but I didn’t left fear take over and start panicking.  I just controlled my fear and I was able to gain control of my car.  You should always try and control fear so that you can use it any situation and so it can you help you out in saving your own life.

            Life is one of the most important gifts that God can give to us because it is what we value most and want most.  It is worth a lot more that money and any kind of other valuable materials because without a life you cannot have money or materials.  What you do with your life is up to you because what you do every day affect your future because of all the decisions you have to make.  It is important that you always try and take care of yourself as much as possible to make yourself even better each and every day.

            Being able to live for most people is pretty awesome because you get to do whatever you choose to do in life because of free will.  You get to enjoy new experiences every day and you get to meet new people for form relationships with.  Its cool going to the movies and watching something that you have never seen before because you always get that adrenaline rush feeling which always feels good.

            I like to play to play on my xbox 360 because it is a really good way to burn up of some time especially whenever I have a lot of it and nothing to do.  It is always very good to play whenever I get extremely bored because playing video games always give me a good time.  The reason why I look to playing video games is because my brain is always fully engaged when I am playing and because the stories, guns, characters in the games are always to cool to play around with.  But the best part about playing video games is being able to play online with other people competitively.

            When I am playing Xbox live at night time I am usually tired in the beginning but as soon as soon as I start playing against other people who are good at the game then I start getting competitive and tend to wake up.  I always like running around the map and hiding and then wait for someone to walking by so that I can walk up behind them and take them out.  It is also fun to just be able to do whatever you want in the game and to always win every time.

Whenever I start losing in a game (I don’t like losing) my heart always start pumping faster and faster and I always get that adrenaline rush.  I think that the adrenaline rush helps me out because I feel like I have a faster reaction time, I can think faster and I just get better overall.  Whenever this happens I take out more people and I usually end up winning the game for my team members.  I also usually tend to blink a lot less whenever I am playing because when I blink even though I lost my eyesight for like .3 seconds that still matters a lot whenever I am playing a highly fast paced game.

            What I think the most important sense might be is hearing and yes all of the sense s are very important but think that hearing is the most important because of different reasons.  Using your eyes only allow you to see the front of where you are looking at but in the game people are usually coming up behind my from the side from the up top which is less than the front.  With hearing I always hear them coming from different directions, which makes look towards the way where the sound is coming from and that is when I take them out.

           




No comments:

Post a Comment