Monday, February 24, 2014

Traits

For my english class I have to write about a person that has all of the traits listed on my paper.  I think it might be hard to write about because there are 20 physical traits and 15 personality traits that have to fit in one person and not many people have all these traits because there are just so many of them.  I will try my best to write about this a person and fit in all of the traits.

is am are was were has have had



If there was a person out there who had all of the traits that I have written down on my paper then that would be a completely messed up person.  They would be really messed up because of the traits contradict each other for example My imaginary person would have the physical traits of being short and fat or heavy and light or long hair, short hair.  All of my traits whether its the physical or personality traits contradict each other and it would be impossible for one person to have all of these traits.  But if they did have these traits then I think that the person would look very deformed, weird, abnormal, and they would just look like an alien to people.  I would feel very sorry for that person because  doubt that he will ever get any friends because of how he looks.

Traits belong to specific people for specific reasons and in the real world traits usually do not contradict with each other such as mine.  I am glad that people don't have the same traits as everyone else because then the world would be a boring place and everybody would probably look the same.  I also think that people might have more than 20 physical traits and more than 15 personality traits... everybody has a different number of traits and that is what makes them who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment