Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Traits revised

If I could bring my imaginary character that had all of the traits that I ended up putting in my list then my character would look more like an alien.  The reason why I think that my character would look like an alien is because all of my traits contradict each other which is why I think that my character would look like an alien. The only place I think that I could bring my character to life is in a lucid dream because I would be able to do whatever I wanted to.  I'm not really sure if I would get scared of my character once seeing it but I would probably still mess around with the alien looking character.

If my character was brought up into real life then he would be medium weight, his hair would be average, his face would be covered with a beard, and he would look very old.  That is just the physical traits and he would probably already look weird enough but there is still the personality traits to add in but I think that the personality traits are better than the physical ones because  they are more normal and don't really contradict each other as much as the physical traits do.  The personality traits he would be stuck with would be being a cool person, funny, shy, outgoing, happy, mysterious, and intelligent.  Like I said the personality traits aren't that bad and would definitely help my character be a better person.

For my conclusion I think that if my character did come to life then I think that people would get used and become his friend later on his life because of his personality traits.  The reason why I say that people would get used to him  because even though he looks weird on the outside he is still a good person on the inside and people will like him because there is no reason to hate a person based on how he looks its like the saying "Never judge a book by its a cover" its true and thats how people would approach my character.  You never know even if my character is weird he still might be liked by many people and might become really popular later on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment