Monday, February 10, 2014

Play - Doh

I pulled out play-doh from a box randomly and the cap was a bright orange and the container was a bright yellow and it had red play-doh it. This play-doh once started as nothing in some factory out in the middle of no where and I have no idea how it was made but it probably did not take much to make this object because it is very simple to make.  The only thing is that who came up with this object and where did they get their idea from?  Because I just its weird that the inventor was probably thinking once day to himself that maybe I just make something that feels like dough and that kids should be able to play with it and then I will make a profit?  Not sure if he thought but play-doh was a pretty cool idea and the inventor definitely made profit off it.

When I was looking at the play-doh it did bring back a few memories because I remember when I was a kid that use to play with it all the time.  It was cool to play with it and make stuff of it and it never got boring.  Play-doh was a really cheap entertainment and it could would me to make hours fly by or whenever I got bored it would really entertain me.  Right now play-doh is a thing of the past, I never see in stores anymore and it just look so old school to me.  There is other things better than play-doh and if I was going to buy something it really wouldn't be play-doh because now that I think of it, its just dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment