Monday, April 21, 2014

Shattered Glass

I think that it was a good thing that the main character was fired at the end because I think that if you are a writer then you should not be making up stuff especially when you are saying that your story is nonfiction.  The main character I think had either a couple of mental problems where he thought things were actually happening when they really weren't or he just had a really vivid imagination that helped him create his stories.  It was a good thing that he was fired because he had written around 47 stories and half of them were fake so just imagine how more fake stories he would have written if he had not been fired.

I also think that it was a good thing that he got fired because he eventually graduated law school and I think that deep down inside he might have liked law school more than journalism.  I also feel that the main character should go off writing fiction stories instead of non fiction books because he would be very good at it and people would respect him more because they would know that the book contains things that are not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment