Monday, April 7, 2014

If I were a crayon

If could choose to be a crayon of every color then I would probably be blue  because that is just my favorite color.  People would always be using me to create different kinds of drawings that would probably be peaceful drawings for example they would be drawing rivers, skies, and oceans.  They would use me pretty much to draw nature.  The color blue is the best color I think because a lot of things are blue and because a lot of other peoples favorite color is blue.  If i were alive as the crayon then I would probably just jump around all over the room and explore places that I could get to as a crayon and just tons fun while being a crayon.  I would always probably draw all over the walls I until I made myself run out of wax which would make me end up dead because there would be nothing left of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment